Concealed Carry in the News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry in the News

Concealed Carry in the News

Here is a link to a breaking story concerning self defense. It was broadcast on KY3 TV, Springfield, Mo.

http://www.emailthis.clickability.co...ToID=372228551
    An armed society is a polite society.

Sounds positive for concealed carry.
    Howard
    I carry a gun because I can't carry a cop!
    EDC Primary: M&P45fs, Crimson Trace LaserGrips, Insight XTI Procyon light in SmartCarry holster
    >>> http://MP-Pistol.com/
    EDC BUF: LCP, Crimson Trace LaserGuard in DeSantis Super Fly holster
    >>> http://LCPforum.com/

That was a great story. The woman did everything right, no body was injured, and the reporter even spoke postively about CC. Great post Big Bubba.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

5. Yes great post. One for are side.

It is about time we got good press. She did it all right, with out firing a shoot.

That's a wonderful story! I'm glad to see some positive light shining upon good law upholding CCW citizens.

My only advice is, don't sit and chat with the guy your pointing the gun at. She should have stuck with direct orders, now she "feels bad" for the guy. That can be a dangerous situation in itself.

good for her! that is a great story
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Good story and a positive job of reporting for a change. The one thing she did wrong was leave the gun in the car to start with. Not having her gun with her could have turned out bad. You don't always get a second chance to get your firearm.
    Last edited by HK4U; 04-11-2008 at 11:06 AM. Reason: spelling
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Good story and a positive job of reporting for a change. The one thing she did wrong was leave the gun in the car to start with. Not having her gun with her could have turned out bad. You don't always get a second chance to get your firearm.
    +1 HK but glad it worked out for her. She did more then stop a crime and sending a bad guy to jail. She also got some positive press for CC. It would be nice to see this kind of reporting on other CCW holders defending themselves.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I'm glad that it all worked out in a positive way. She's lucky he wasn't a violent criminal, because she really took a lot of unnecessary chances. She's also lucky she didn't have to shoot because she had a perfect opportunity to stay outside until the police arrived since she went back out to get her gun. Lawyers would have probably had a great time with that one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast