Hillary now says she is pro-gun - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hillary now says she is pro-gun

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bubba View Post
    Sure Hillary is pro gun, that rhetoric from her might still fool a 1st grader.:icon8:
    Wouldn't fool my first grader . . . she's seen her mom talk back to the TV whenever Hillary is on and knows that lady is not to be trusted!

All Hillery has proven to me is that she is a LIER! I think she learned it from her hubby. This person really pisses me off!!
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

Clinton or O'Bama???

In my opinion, if you can see their lips moving, they are lying!!! They both have deliberately earned their "F" rating from the NRA!! While I am not a great fan of McCain he still seems to be the lessor of three evils. That is really sad when we have a choice of the lessor of evils instead of the person who should truly have the presidency!

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Hillary is trying to pass herself off as pro-gun, now that Obama tried it.

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/apr...408Clinton.htm

Don't beleive this bullcrap, if she gets elected, you'll see just how "pro-gun" she really is. :12:
    And I'm pro-terrorist, pro-Eco nut, and pro-taxes.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

the sad thing is.. that a lot of people are believing these freaking idiots! that's what pisses me off.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

7. I don't know how anyone can be so gullible as to believe a single word a politician says. All you have to do is to look at their track record as to how they vote on these issues. That is one thing that they can not change or wish away. Do a little digging and you will see the real person how they vote is a much better way to judge them.

And then they come back with great lines like, " I actually did vote for the war before I voted against it." Now how can you argue with that? All the hallmarks of a great leader there boy!
    ["Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
    - Ben Franklin
    FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Well her lips are moving.
    Touche'
    I guess now I can dig up the ones I burried in the back yard?
    Samurai - "...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12