Grocery store shoot out - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grocery store shoot out

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    But apparently he learned to shoot by watching gangsta rap videos....the sideways "gangsta grip" is not exactly the best way to confront an attacker.
    Yeah, I'm lookin for a set of those 'n da hood' sights that mount to the side of slide as opposed to the top. They'd look good on my Kimber, don't you think?
    Samurai - "...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
    Yeah, I'm lookin for a set of those 'n da hood' sights that mount to the side of slide as opposed to the top. They'd look good on my Kimber, don't you think?
    Sorry Samurai I think they only make those for a Gat..... I mean a glock.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I heard that side shooting technique actually works when you dont have time to aim,really no joke!!! Its also the best way to shoot on the run.

A man from da hood told me this.LoL
    Last edited by NorthCarolina_CWP; 04-22-2008 at 12:25 PM.

"When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

sights

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    Do the make them with sights on the other side for left handed shooters?:hilarious:
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12