Grocery store shoot out
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grocery store shoot out

Grocery store shoot out

:icon_rolleyes:Check out the shoot out and watch the woman just keep walking out the door while shots are being fired. Crazy.

http://video.nbc5i.com/player/?id=240509
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Wow I can only hope that I'm as calm and cool as that lady if I'm ever in the middle of a gun fight.

Second props to the clerk! Having a way to defend himself probably saved his life that day! You can not really see it but I'm sure the look on the BG face when he turned the corner and was looking down the barrel was priceless.

And as always they have to through in the one person that complains that the clerk was wrong and could have hit one of the customers. :icon_rolleyes:

Hello he just saved his life!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

That is crazy!
    She just keeps walking like nothing is going on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Maybe she had her ipod on real loud . . . Don't know how you could not notice something like that going on or why you would want to walk right through the middle of it! Crazy!

"some innocent people could have got shot as well". umm.. isn't that what happens when a bg starts shooting? so it's not good to have the chance to get rid of the threat? and perhaps save some innocent people? man I wish people would think before they talk...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    Wow I can only hope that I'm as calm and cool as that lady if I'm ever in the middle of a gun fight.

Second props to the clerk! Having a way to defend himself probably saved his life that day! You can not really see it but I'm sure the look on the BG face when he turned the corner and was looking down the barrel was priceless.

And as always they have to through in the one person that complains that the clerk was wrong and could have hit one of the customers. :icon_rolleyes:

Hello he just saved his life!
    But apparently he learned to shoot by watching gangsta rap videos....the sideways "gangsta grip" is not exactly the best way to confront an attacker.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    But apparently he learned to shoot by watching gangsta rap videos....the sideways "gangsta grip" is not exactly the best way to confront an attacker.

Ya I noticed that also. Maybe he just wanted to speak the gangsta language! I think a gun held slightly side ways is gangsta for you "You make a move I'll cap your @$$."

I agree not the best way to confront an attacker but he made it home alive that day.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

look's like a nice part of town she's probably just used to it living in an area like that.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

Maybe she had bullet proof jacket. No brain no pain.To bad the clerk did not shoot first and give the bg a dirt nap.

11. It's really hard not to think that lady wasn't stupid for walking through the middle of all that gunfire though! :mp230603212315Murde

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast