New student concealed carry gun poll!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New student concealed carry gun poll!!!!

New student concealed carry gun poll!!!!

CNN just put out a new quick poll for students and whether people with concealed gun permits should be allowed to bring guns to campus....I voted yes, since I already do here in Utah and want fellow students in other states to have the ability!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/morning.express/
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

As of now it is 79% yes
    21% no
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

78 for, 22 against
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

80% yes
    20% anti rights
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Yes 80% 1418
    No 20% 361
    Total Votes: 1779
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

don't see the poll

I am not a student...

but I would want my son to be allowed to carry. He just turned 18 and is finishing his first yr in college after being home schooled his whole life. Just let me say it is scary as a mom with all those shootings out there. Why can't out children defend themselves?
    Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it Prov 22:16 NKJV

Looks like the poll is gone now. Like a good little CNN they don't leave polls up too long if they are not getting the results they want. HAHA

As for why colleges don't want concealed carry. They get their education from hollywood and their anti friends. They don't see using action to stop action as a method. The typical "We believe that adding more guns is not the answer and that in the best interest of our students safety, only trained individuals should be allowed to carry". ARGG. I don't like it. I know that CCW here in Utah does not guarantee that a shooter can be prevented or stopped, but at least there is a chance. Gun free zones are just barrels for fish.
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

I could not find the poll also, when the liberal press doesn't see things going their way, they take their toys and go home.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bubba View Post
    I could not find the poll also, when the liberal press doesn't see things going their way, they take their toys and go home.
    man how pathetic is that?!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast