Economy Stimulus Package - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Economy Stimulus Package

1. I think any true patriot would buy a defensive weapon with the money but... I'm afraid my wife has other plans with ours! :icon_sad:

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

Mine will go into savings to help fund my bike ride to Sturgis again this year!
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

4. Seeing is beliving.Lombes my get here first.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. SIG View Post
    I think any true patriot would buy a defensive weapon with the money
    Yeah, I wish I could. I am in the hole with some things right now. I actually had to borrow money to buy my AR-15 a couple months ago, and I still owe my friend on that.
    I am looking forward to seeing more pics on here from everyone's "government funded firearm" :icon_cheesygrin:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Quote Originally Posted by hwhite1725 View Post
    I was just wondering if anyone is going to buy anything cool with their economy stimulus check? Personally, I am using mine to buy a 6.5 Grendel upper for my AR-15 from Alexander Arms :sly:......I have been researching the caliber for a while now and it seems to out perform the other long range calibers for the AR platform.
    I've been looking into the 6.5 grendel also for a long range AR. It does look like a great round. So I'm going to start building mine as soon as I get my refund.

Let me know how you like the Alexander Arm upper.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12