Economy Stimulus Package
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Economy Stimulus Package

Economy Stimulus Package

I was just wondering if anyone is going to buy anything cool with their economy stimulus check? Personally, I am using mine to buy a 6.5 Grendel upper for my AR-15 from Alexander Arms :sly:......I have been researching the caliber for a while now and it seems to out perform the other long range calibers for the AR platform.
    "The Detonics CombatMaster .45 is a premium quality professional tool for the serious handgun expert and combat shooter. It is capable of providing the brute force stopping power of the standard-sized .45 in a size no larger than a snub-nosed .38." Colonel Jeff Cooper

"We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then, is not an act but a habit." Aristotle
    NV Tactical: Northern Virginia's #1 Source for Professional, Tactical Firearms Training

Sounds like an excellent way to spend yours. My wife and I are wanting to add on to our house, so ours is going into the addition fund.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

4. I too am going to pickup a new toy with mine. Been looking at a 22 plinker.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

I wish I coud use it for something good like a new Sig 250 however I will have to use it to pay the tax that I owe. If they wanted to really stimulate the economy why don't they just quit stealing our money and wasting it. Let us keep that which is ours to start with.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

My husband has already claimed ours for the electrical work in the shop we are building, would love to get a nice little shotgun with it, but can't have a shop with no lights/power . . .

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I wish I coud use it for something good like a new Sig 250 however I will have to use it to pay the tax that I owe. If they wanted to really stimulate the economy why don't they just quit stealing our money and wasting it. Let us keep that which is ours to start with.
    nice dream....
    I am waiting on a new brushed chrome baby desert eagle. magnum research said it will take from 30 to 90 days.. I am betting it's gonna be more close to the 90 part.my dad got a used 357 magnum 7 shot and his ccw with his.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I've already spent mine (prematurely). I picked up my S&W M&P9 with it. :)

9. There's a mossberg 500 12ga in my future when the check comes in. I almost talked my wife into the S&W MP15T instead, but she wants some of it for some home improvements...:n:
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Law school. I'd have a lot more to throw in too, except that...ahhh...well, see my earlier anti-tax rant.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

I'm planning on one item from the following list:

1: A Ruger SP101 in .327 magnum
    2: A Vang Comp Systems Mossberg 590-A1
    3: A new upper for my AR-15 (either 6.8spc or 6.5 creedmore)

Decisions,decisions, decisions. What a nice predicament to be in. :icon_cheesygrin:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast