How Much Do You Know About Your States Gun Laws? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Much Do You Know About Your States Gun Laws?

That darn gun lock ! Got me too...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

9 out of 10 it was the gun show question that got me.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence ... From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good" (George Washington)

Thanks ronwill, your right it was just for fun.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

9/10, same ballgame with gun lock question. I'm starting to wonder if that is a mistake...

Also made me realize that living in New Mexico we are still quite free to do what we want. I sometimes forget that when I read into the increasingly obscure laws.

I got an 8 out of 10 on the Nevada quiz. I missed the question on background checks at gun shows. The correct answer should have been "it depends on who's selling the firearm". If they are a dealer, a background check has to be done, while private citizens can sell to each other without one. I also missed the question on possession of firearms by minors. I thought they could own a gun, just not purchase one.

Oh well, it was fun.

7. In florida the saler of private guns does not need a back ground check.If so the avenue is not there for it.

I'm disappointed in myself. I only got 8 out of 10 :(
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

9. I got 9 out 0f 10 for Ohio, The one about minors got me :mp230603214546Murde
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

now DrDavidM don't fill bad I got 7 out of 10 and they said that is above average so yours is probably B+ so that would be great, the questions are kind of tricky. but ha we probably still could get a teachers job.:y:
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

10 out of 10, Guess I will have to let my hat out one notch, I think my head is starting to swell a bit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast