Shooting Organization Endorses Obama - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shooting Organization Endorses Obama

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    Hey maybe I'll start a anti gun organization and say I'm for gun control. Then I can take all the Anti's/Libs money and donate it to the NRA or other REAL pro gun organization. Hmmmmmmm........
    WOULD BE REALLY COOL KIMBER IF THAT WOULD WORK!!!
    " GRIZ "
    CCW
    NRA LIFE
    GOA
    Katie Couric, while interviewing a Marine sniper, asked:

'What do you feel when you shoot a Terrorist?'

The Marine shrugged and replied,

'A slight recoil.'

Danny P. (Dan) Creed

People see and believe what they want.

This plays to the fact that people will believe just about anything that helps to justify their choices. Anything that they can point to and say " see I told you" they are the right person, they are looking out for all of us. How many people know this "shooting organization" from any real one. They don't care to know any difference or want to know. They must just fool the dumb rednecks gun lovers. Little do they know we have brains too and we use them. Let just one of them figure out a 300 yard uphill shot with wind from the 3 o'clock.
    Prepare for war and pray for peace. if that doesn't work try for peace though superior firepower. If that still doesn't work nuke'em and make a self lit parking lot.:y:

4. Cooter that is just what most libs do My way any way.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

I have never heard of them before,but if they support one of the most anti-rights members in congress,then I will definitely not be supporting them.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

6. They make the news when ever they meet. Lots of money. They suck and we should get a list of the members and boycott their movies and products.

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    sit in Handgun control' board as well. maybe we should start our own group. " gun owners against stupidity and other commie loving, hadji kissin' no-goodniks."
    sounds great. where do I join?
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12