My daughters shootin' - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My daughters shootin'

Thats great having your daughter go with you it is a great experience for kids to go to the range. my son and daughter will go with me once in awhile they have fun and learn about the responsibility. keep it up and take one of there friends along if you can.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

Congrats Sub, I know your a proud pop,
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Thumbs up Thanks to everyone

Thank you for the kind words. She reads the threads and she is tickled pink. I take her hunting. She killed her first deer when she was 5 with a .22. I take her and her sister to the range every Sunday. It's our weekend ritual. I take her friends as well. I'm surprised by the support I get from the other parents, especially the ANTI's. Strange how they can be against something, but want me to teach thier children. I've already turned 8 families onto the NRA 5 of the parents are now life members and at least 2 (used to be ANTI's I've talked with) are members on this site. I had them register so they could see we weren't barbarian, blood crazed killers. They especially love Mom of 3 Angels, Redhat,DrDavid, and both Kimbers post and everytime they see Mufdaddy's name they laugh! You guy's are awesome and I owe you alot for helping change some opinions. Keep it up.

Jim
    Last edited by SubHntr; 04-27-2008 at 10:09 AM.
    Jim
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power."
    Yoshimi Ishikawa

Quote Originally Posted by SubHntr View Post
    Thank you for the kind words. She reads the threads and she is tickled pink. I take her hunting. She killed her first deer when she was 5 with a .22. I take her and her sister to the range every Sunday. It's our weekend ritual. I take her friends as well. I'm surprised by the support I get from the other parents, especially the ANTI's. Strange how they can be against something, but want me to teach thier children. I've already turned 8 families onto the NRA 5 of the parents are now life members and at least 2 (used to be ANTI's I've talked with) are members on this site. I had them register so they could see we weren't barbarian, blood crazed killers. They especially love Mom of 3 Angels, Redhat,DrDavid, and both Kimbers post and everytime they see Mufdaddy's name they laugh! You guy's are awesome and I owe you alot for helping change some opinions. Keep it up.

Jim

Great job with your daughter :joia: Just a friendly word of advice about hunting. A "gentler" term to use would be "harvested" versus "killed" a deer. Folks tend to be more receptive and understanding of a hunter who "harvests" like a farmer "harvests" his crops.

Keep up the great work with your daughter and talking with the "anti" folks.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Wow! Great shooting girl! Keep it up! It's always nice to see a parent involved with their kids--and especially in such a worthwhile activity! Enjoy your time together :)

excellent job! it's a great thing to raise kids who appreciate our rights.. while we still have them.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

[QUOTE= I had them register so they could see we weren't barbarian, blood crazed killers. [/QUOTE]

Speak for yourself.
    MUAH HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Just kidding.
    :03:
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12