Gun belt buckle causes scare at a bank
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gun belt buckle causes scare at a bank

Gun belt buckle causes scare at a bank

This is just ridiculous. People's lack of intelligence is frightening. This happened in San Diego last year, but I just heard about it

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/13636340/detail.html
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

I got scared just looking at the picture of it.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Kind of a large buckle to where all the time, being on the west coast I could see that happening.:mp230603214546Murde. to bad for the young man thou.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

The two men are not facing any charges.????

What would they be charged with? Unlawful carrying of a belt buckle? Then again we are talking about CA.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Hmmm...well, to everyone here it might be at least halfway obvious that something is a belt buckle, but to the average bank teller seeing this guy 15 yards away with a halfway realistic-looking gun on his lap area, it might be a lot more scary.

Hey, at least there's not a story where a guy openly displaying a real gun sat in the lobby for 10 minutes before getting up and robbing the place. That would be even more stupid. I thought most banks these days have a full-time LEO inside though? I at least see a cabbage cop when I walk into most places.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Heck I see even scarier stuff on the national news every night. That is news footage of Obama and Hillary.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Thumbs down Help I'm Scared

My son has a very realistic cap gun...I'm afraid of the pop pop pop noise

Gun belt buckle my eye...Welcome to da Peoples Republic of Kalifornia...Papers please...:mp230603214546Murde
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Good trick getting the gun to stay up like that in his lap.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

"It's a belt buckle," Johnson told NBC 7/39. "Maybe they should have just looked at it and said it wasn't a real gun."

That is called Common Sense...we lost that many decades ago!:icon_cry:
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

There are so many people out there that are so uneducated about guns they wouldn't know a real one from a fake one if they could hold it. They see anything that resembles a gun and they panic.

Could you imagine walking out of the bank and having a half dozen cops draw down one you!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast