Thought Chicago would have been better organized

Thread: Thought Chicago would have been better organized

Thought Chicago would have been better organized

Can't believe what I've read in this article: http://www.officer.com/online/articl...ion=1&id=41168

Hard to believe that officers need to purchase their duty firearm with their personal funds. Since the happenings of 9/11 and the steady increase in violence, I'm surprised that it's taken this long for the Chicago Police Department to equip their officers with patrol rifles. Then again, we're talking about Chicago where citizens don't have guns.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Last week, police arrested a man suspected of using an AK-47 during a shoot-out with police just after he allegedly used the gun to kill a man at a South Side plumbing business.

I am sure if someone had informed him that it was illegal for him to have this gun this would have never happened.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7