Grocery store fights back!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grocery store fights back!!!!!!

Thumbs up Grocery store fights back!!!!!!

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localne...oceryguns.html

These guys had it together and handled this nicely. Thank God nobody was hurt. This speaks very well for CCW!:13:
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

One cashier, all of 16 years old, was on her first day on the job.

Probably her last too.
    Last edited by HK4U; 04-29-2008 at 09:24 PM. Reason: spelling
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I wouldnt allow some he haw-rink off the bink- ho hawkin-person pulling a gun on me.

Nice story. There is no telling what would have happened had the manager and assistant manager not been armed.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

good for them.. stupid bg
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

yeah they did good, no one hurt....
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Anyone check the mugshots to the left? Some of those are hilarious. 15, 16, and 22 has a funny name...34 is an alien, 40 has an eyebrow tattoo...54 seems to have just gotten out of a beauty parlor. Ahh, so many mugshots, so little time.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Talking mug shots

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    Anyone check the mugshots to the left? Some of those are hilarious. 15, 16, and 22 has a funny name...34 is an alien, 40 has an eyebrow tattoo...54 seems to have just gotten out of a beauty parlor. Ahh, so many mugshots, so little time.
    Poster boys for why we carry guns.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Great story - too bad the paper didn't say something along the lines of "Marshall Hugo Grant fired three rounds from his pistol which he was illegally carrying" and " the store's manager and assistant manager showed undo restraint before presenting their legally owned and carried firearms in defense of their customers and the store".

While we all recognize the significance of this story, I'm afraid the average person who knows nothing about firearms or firearms laws will simply see this as another "violent gun story".
    "A democracy is two wolves and a small lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Freedom under a constitutional republic is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

Benjamin Franklin
    (1706 - 1790)

The fact that he was a poor shot might have been all the more reason to take him out. Who know how many innocent people could have been killed because he can't shoot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast