May Giveaway - 7 Items - Winners Chosen, Come Inside To See If You Are One! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: May Giveaway - 7 Items - Winners Chosen, Come Inside To See If You Are One!

1. Talking Freebiees!

I would love some.

I just found this site from Front Sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartp40 View Post
    I would love some.

I just found this site from Front Sight.

Welcome Bart--now that you've found this site look around. I'm pretty sure you'll find reason to return.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

4. So what's the deal?

Do we just have to post once in the month of May to be in a drawing for a prize? If that's the case I guess this is my post for the month of May. :)

Take care all and stay safe.

Biker

5. VERY cool Luke, thanks!

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

I was just in TN last week but live in Denton, TX. I would love to go to the Front Site Training

How do you win the prizes?

How do you win the prizes?

To win all you need to do is participate on the forums as I will be choosing users that were active during May at random.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Prizes

Any of those prizes would be great. Thanks to you for doing this prize give away and thanks to all of the donatoing firms.

10. So when and how are the winners notified?

Biker

Quote Originally Posted by BikerRN View Post
    So when and how are the winners notified?

Biker
    After the month is over I draw the names and then announce it here in this thread and also email the winners.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast