May Giveaway - 7 Items - Winners Chosen, Come Inside To See If You Are One! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: May Giveaway - 7 Items - Winners Chosen, Come Inside To See If You Are One!

Luke, a great offer and thoughtful of you. Please know that I'm in no position to take a trip to Front Sight, so if you by chance choose me, please go to the next random member. I'd be honored but don't see the need to waste the opportunity that someone else might be able to take advantage of. Now, those jammin' earplugs...
    I know a man by the name of Mel;
    he can't see but he sure do smell.

Quote Originally Posted by benzuncle View Post
    Luke, a great offer and thoughtful of you. Please know that I'm in no position to take a trip to Front Sight, so if you by chance choose me, please go to the next random member. I'd be honored but don't see the need to waste the opportunity that someone else might be able to take advantage of. Now, those jammin' earplugs...

+ one for me also Luke. I would love to be able to train at Front Site but there would be no chance of me being able to go anytime soon so I would rather it go ot someone that would be able to make use of it sooner.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

4. Great prizes one more reason to post more often than I have been.
    ["Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
    - Ben Franklin
    FONT]

Signed up a little while ago, but forgot all about it.. :10:
    great site you got here. I'll be around more often now that I bookmarked the page :)
    SpringField GI .45
    Taurus M66 .357
    Rossi M461 .357
    Cobra CA380 .380

I too have a membership at Front Sight, in fact I have two memberships.

I know of some people who would like to go out there for a course but they couldn't make it last year for the "Birthday Party" FREE 4 Day Defensive Handgun Course.

If I had thought about it several weeks before the cut off before sending in the applications, I would have given the opportunity for the 37 openings I had, to the fine folks down at Glock. That would have been cool to show up with Glock employees.

If I win a certificate, my friends who couldn't make it last year, will get the prize.

Hey guys, I wasn't able to pick winners this weekend, I was down fishing in Boca Grande. But I'm getting caught up with emails now and will be picking winners in a little while!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Ok, and the winners are....

Front Sight Training Certificate goes to DrDavidM

$70 Gift Certificate for JSHolsters.com goes to burchesss

Free Tshirt from Progunware.com goes to willyny

Sets of FirearmsLocator.com Ear Plug Containers go to the following:
    cgny
    warmpabst
    kskgeos
    rtmpgh

I'd like to thank everyone for posting and participating. I'll be posting the details of the June giveaway tonight.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

congrats to the winners. those are some good prizes!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

That's pretty cool!
    It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!-Emiliano Zapata

Congrats to all the lucky winners. Hey DrDavid FrontSight will be a good place to get some training in on your knew sig.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast