May Giveaway - 7 Items - Winners Chosen, Come Inside To See If You Are One! - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: May Giveaway - 7 Items - Winners Chosen, Come Inside To See If You Are One!

Thumbs up

This is a good way to show appreciation to the board members. Much respect!

Did I miss something? I don't see the winners........... Just curious, The list of prezes I see............
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Quote Originally Posted by MufDady View Post
    Did I miss something? I don't see the winners........... Just curious, The list of prezes I see............
    samething here. and lukem your doing a great job thank you.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

There were on another page. I just posted them again on the first post of the thread which I'll make sure I do in the future.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

I got my T-shirt from ProGunWare.com. It is a great shirt (Gun Hatred is Not a Family Value) and I will wear it proudly.

Thank you to Luke and the fine folks at ProGunWare :: JSHolsters Armory / JSHolsters.

I've been really busy work wise the past couple of weeks with some new projects but am trying to get to the post office today to mail out everyone's items. Sorry for the delays!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

8. May Giveaway

Thank you for coming up with a way of showing appreciation for those who participate, and thanks to the people who donated the prizes.
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Thnx Lukem, Contributors and Everyone else for making this Forum a kick ass site!
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345