Hey all, new member here. First off, im sorry if ive posted in the wrong spot. My family owns 2 homes. One in Ulster County, NY (with 35acres), and one in New York City. Right now I am using (on my drivers license), my NYC address. I want to get a premise/target license for my NY State address for hunting/target on my land. Do I need to change my drivers license from my NYC address to the NYS one??? Also, we use a P.O Box there because the mail system is very rural, and there are no mailboxes. Obviously I understand the pistol cannot enter NYC, but do I really need to go to the DMV and change my drivers license? Thank you very much for any help..