NEW FEATURE!!! USA Carry Permit Reminder - UPDATED - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NEW FEATURE!!! USA Carry Permit Reminder - UPDATED

Smile I see your point.

Yup, I.P. addresses is about all they'd get I guess, plus some fancy nom-de-guerres :bieren: . When I woke up I realized just what a STUPID QUESTION I had asked, if the Alpha-Betties want every detail of a CC citizen in any state, they'll just shoot-off a fed court order to each issuing county/city clerk's office and know more about the CC person than their own Mom's do! Please pardon my late nite paranoia, :rolleyesb: and thanks again for providing a service that is better than my local official lisense office can match. Renewal reminders!
    Max Regards,

Canis-Lupus :9:

Great help, Luke.....Thanks.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

4. Thanks Luke this is definatly going to come in handy. I just got back to WA 2 weeks ago and went down to the court house and filled out the paper work for my permit which is good for 5 years. My CO had a issue he knew his permit was going to expire while he was in Iraq however when he went in there to re-new it they would not let him as it was more than 3 months away and they would not let hijm re-new through the mail so he has to go through the whole process again just like a first timer. Sheesh!
    ["Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
    - Ben Franklin
    FONT]

Wink CC Friendly, Admin Nightmare!

Hey Gunny,
    That is Spokane to a T my friend, sooner or later they will issue you/your C.O. a CC permit, but only after playing the admin shuffle @ their speed, and even being in a hospital for me (V.A./Federal land!) was not an excuse the Spokane county clerk would buy,:angry03: so I started off like a 1st timer again, CC friendly? Getting that card is a bloody hassel! And no reminders when it is getting ready 2 expire, you go figure! Luke's e-notices will B a BIG help!
    Laterzzz

Canis-Lupus :rolleyesb:

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCohodas View Post
    Great idea. Thanks.

One more thing. In Ohio my training certificate also expires and needs renewal. Funny thing is it lasts a different number of years then the CCW. Go figure.
    This will be added soon actually. You'll be able to track a Concealed Firearm Permit, Training Certificate, or select Other and enter whatever name you want to enter and it will track it.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Thumbs up Many thanks Luke

This was one of the features that I missed the most, when PDO died. I'm glad to see it here.

Cheers
    Joe

Thanks Luke. I thihk this is a good feature.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Looks like we've got a few people using it. 117 permits to be exact!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

CCW Reminder

Thanks for adding this feature. Every since packing.com went belly up I've wanted such a feature. Again, thanks!
    :icon_great:
    "The world is a dangerous place not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

Great Idea Luke!

I like it. It will be getting used by me for sure.
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast