Concealed carry badges? - Page 13
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed carry badges?

The "We don't need no stinking badges" is getting sssssooooooooo darn old, sick of hearing it. the anti "cop" comments suck too, if you want to carry one so be it, its not for me or anyone else to judge unless you down right abuse it. I have badges for search and rescue, the government job and the security job I have. To carry another would be too much. Some people on here need to grow up, you carry a firearm in public! be an adult! maybe we should critisize the officials for issuing you a carry permit.
    Just another right Wing Extremist, bitterly clinging to guns and religion

3. We don't need no odorless badges either!
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

4. I agree with Sar-nut..It's getting old..Grow up and act like adults. I am not gay but I am not going to bash anyone here who is and I don't spend money on drugs and cigarettes but if you want to do it then do it. It is still a free country yet but won't be unless we get rid of obama. I didn't vote for him but I am not going to call those that did stupid, even if it is true. Besides if we followed the crowd who wants us to be like them we wouldn't be CCW carriers. Just people in the crowd..To each his or her own..Peace

I got one for you. I was at McD's and saw a cop waiting for his lunch. Slacks, shirt and tie, Glock on his belt and a badge right beside it. When he sat down I was across from him and saw the badge. It had a seal on it the US flag, and the banner over and under it which normally says CITY NAME (top)/POLICE(bottom) or the like. His said OPEN/CARRY. Yup! I wish I got a pic. I suppose it helps civilians not freak out at the sight of a gun, but still, come on.

6. Quote Originally Posted by winnre View Post
    His said OPEN/CARRY. Yup! I wish I got a pic. I suppose it helps civilians not freak out at the sight of a gun, but still, come on.
    Dang good thing he had that badge... how else were you supposed to know he was open carrying?!?
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    We don't need no odorless badges either!
    NavyLT you always have a way with words.

Widowerks Guest
    Wasn't going to say more on this subject -- However if I was conducting a chp class, a large number of you would not be allowed to continue trainging for your cert. VERY BAD ATTITUDE! Some are acting like children by respoding to an honest question with ridicule and demeaning response's. Consider the real facts and get a grip man, act like you can actually be trusted to carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Widowerks View Post
    Consider the real facts and get a grip man, act like you can actually be trusted to carry.
    Ironmind Captains of Crush Grippers

Already have one.

One of the worst parts of my HCP exam was the sense of humor probe. Sure, it tickled at first...

TTYL. I'm off to resurrect a Microsoft BOB thread.

13 pages, two year old thread, Cool!

Oops! I just added to the fun.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast