what should i do now? - Page 60
Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: what should i do now?

Quote Originally Posted by superprincess View Post
    Hi rocketgeezer! I haven't been anywhere near a shield, but I saw it on the video and the review was excellent. Thanks I will look into these you mentioned also. I would love to have my own weapon by this weekend. But it needs to be something I am happy with. Maybe I will still buy the shield when they are available. But for now I really need somthing soon. :)
    What happened to the M&P Compact? :( It never forgot about you lol :P
    Sic vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by RJ_Whitlock View Post
    Have not found a good enough deal yet, have not shelved the idea, but I geuss I don't need it bad enough to pay posted price, I'l get one one of these days, besides I'm kinda likeing my G-27, made my own mag floor plate so it fits my screwed up hand great,
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgeezer View Post
    Have not found a good enough deal yet, have not shelved the idea, but I geuss I don't need it bad enough to pay posted price, I'l get one one of these days, besides I'm kinda likeing my G-27, made my own mag floor plate so it fits my screwed up hand great,
    My post was directed at SP lol She was talking about getting a M&P Compact earlier.
    Sic vis pacem, para bellum

Blog Entries
    Went to my local gun shop today, I know I have spent way too much money in there when I walk in the door and am greeted by name. I just went in there to get a few speed loaders for the .38, naturally I looked at the gun selection while there. Got to talking to the guy about what I was interested in with that being a full size 9mm just for target practice. Didn't want high dollar, just reliable and fun. So he pointed out and recomended one in particular and the price was real good and I thought about it, went back to the office and thought some more, pulled up a few reviews and dammit back to the gun shop I went. going to have to slow down for a while though. Gun cabinet is full. The wife will start complaining if I have to start stashing my guns in the dresser. So the next purchase. A bigger gun safe. Haha!!!

So, Princess....Looks like I can can fit a little range time in tomorrow at noon. Do you want to go?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Amsden View Post
    Went to my local gun shop today, I know I have spent way too much money in there when I walk in the door and am greeted by name. I just went in there to get a few speed loaders for the .38, naturally I looked at the gun selection while there. Got to talking to the guy about what I was interested in with that being a full size 9mm just for target practice. Didn't want high dollar, just reliable and fun. So he pointed out and recomended one in particular and the price was real good and I thought about it, went back to the office and thought some more, pulled up a few reviews and dammit back to the gun shop I went. going to have to slow down for a while though. Gun cabinet is full. The wife will start complaining if I have to start stashing my guns in the dresser. So the next purchase. A bigger gun safe. Haha!!!

So, Princess....Looks like I can can fit a little range time in tomorrow at noon. Do you want to go?
    One of these days I should drive down from Richmond and meet up with you both at the range. =)
    NRA Life Member

6. Quote Originally Posted by superprincess View Post
    Thanks Bill for this nice compliment...more impressed with your skills than mine.......glad I purchased the range membership...maybe I can find another shooting partner... oh yea I was going to tell you the LP guy who spoke with me a couple of days ago, doesn't know anything about guns. For some reason I thought all men knew about guns...dumb me...:)
    Right,like all men know about cars,dont believe that one either

Quote Originally Posted by RJ_Whitlock View Post
    Hi RJ! I hope the M&P hasn't forgotten about me...I didn't forget about the M&P... it is still in my mind...just got sidetracked with the Shield, would love to see one, to see what the big deal is. :)
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgeezer View Post
    Hi Rocketgeezer! I am going to take a vacation in mid-October. I have plans to come to Tennessee, hope to see a gunshop on the way...:)

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Amsden View Post

Hi Bill, You definitely have gun fever...hahaha...Of course I would love to go ...I have to make good use of my membership. hahaha.. See you at noon.

Quote Originally Posted by Numenor View Post
    One of these days I should drive down from Richmond and meet up with you both at the range. =)
    Hi Numenor! You are more than welcome to come anytime you wish...you can show us your skills..:)

Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast