NEW! Advanced Profiles, Friends, Blogs and Social Groups!

Thread: NEW! Advanced Profiles, Friends, Blogs and Social Groups!

NEW! Advanced Profiles, Friends, Blogs and Social Groups!

I have just updated the forum software to add new advanced profiles. It works more like a social networking site where you have a profile, a blog, and a friends list.

Click here to view my profile.

You can also join and create social groups.

The blog feature is an extra add-on I purchased just for fun. So as a member you can have your own blog area. Click here to view mine. I just have a few test posts but you'll get the idea.

This is all part of the new software so I figured I'd use it and share it with everyone. Let me know what you think.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

I just fixed the feature to allow forums for the groups which I think is pretty cool. You can create a group on any subject and then if you get 5 members you can start a forum for that group/subject. You will see more forums listed under the Group Forums now. Check it out and let me know what you think.

List of Current Groups

List of Group Forums

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

frank.macher Guest
    Thanks Luke.