Huckabee aims impromptu gun joke at Obama
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Huckabee aims impromptu gun joke at Obama

Huckabee aims impromptu gun joke at Obama

Huckabee makes duck and cover joke about Obama at Nra convention:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24673570/

Obama Calls for Permanent Assault Weapons Ban to Combat Inner-City Violence:
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289373,00.html

Barack Obama Exposed - The Truth About Barack Obama
    Mike Huckabee for Vice President 2008: Barack Obama Exposed - The Truth About Barack Obama

Expose Obama:
    EXPOSEOBAMA.COM

Barack Hussein Obama on our Second Amendment Rights:
    Barack Obama -- GOA 2008 Presidential Candidates and the Second Amendment

How Mike Huckabee is continuing to support our Second Amendment Rights:
    http://www.huckpac.com/
    Last edited by Bohemian; 05-18-2008 at 10:08 AM. Reason: turned off auto title

God help us if he gets elected...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

still can't understand how he made it this far.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    it's unbelievable is't it. from nobody to this, they don't have candidates.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post

It is simple. To many Americans on the government dole with their hand out that figures Big Brother i.e. tax payers owe them something. To few ture patriots left that believe in or even understand what our founding fathers fought for.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Thumbs up Not Obama 08

A Few more visual aid reasons why Obama in 08 should get every voting age American off their keister, make sure they are registered and vote for McCain this time around...

I know voting for McCain is like taking cod-liver oil, but McCain is miles better the Obama or Clinton... AND WE CAN NOT AFFORD TO STAY HOME IN PROTEST IN NOVEMBER!
    The consequences would be profoundly felt by gun owners alone for decades...

We did not get Huckabee or Paul this time around, the two best canidates on the second-amendment, maybe next time the millions of registered republicans and independents who failed to get off their keister's to show up for their respective primaries and caucuses, will realize just how important they are...

I watched the media coverage of this last evening. If I would have been in Huckabees shoes you could bet I would not have apologized. I thought his remark was funny.
    An armed society is a polite society.

9. Right on Huck! :11:

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

A Man that does not respect the flag does not respect the country and has no business being in any political office.

REMEMBER! When it comes time to vote, and if there is no one on the ballot you like, WRITE IN YOUR CANIDATE! I will!
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast