Sheriff's Office Investigates Shooting

Thread: Sheriff's Office Investigates Shooting

Not much info on this story but wanted everyone to check out the comments! Gotta love Florida.

TAMPA - The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office is investigating a shooting at 6014 Santa Monica Drive.

One person has been shot, and a suspect is on the loose, according to Debbie Carter, Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Glad that only the "stupid" were injured. Classic example of a combination of "ignorance" and "carelessness" resulting in tragic consequences.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

This is an excellent example of why you teach firearm safety to your children. A child properly trained would not be playing with a loaded firearm. They also would not be smoking pot.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

I am sure it was all the guns fault.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

pot smoking punk with a gun... hmmm... loser
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

7. 17 Not in school, where are the parents? Like was said it is all the guns fault. Train your kids, crap the parents need to be trained the apple will not fall far from the tree. I work with parents of the kids everyday. When you see them and you know why we have so much junk going on. The parents are as bad as the kids. It is frustrating.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

If the gun had a warning on the side like ( will fire if trigger is pulled ) this may have stopped it. Not in school don't read they need pictures. How the heck did they get a gun? Maybe they learned something that day.