Grenades?

Thread: Grenades?

Grenades?

Don't think that grenades count as a "concealed weapon".

Indianapolis Police Find Grenades During Traffic Stop: Top News Stories at Officer.com

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Must have got them at walmart mart.

I didn't think it was legal to have grenades. I must be mistaken, I am sure a drug dealer would not have anything in his possession that was illegal.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

I guess laws to keep criminals from having grenades work about as well as gun laws.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I guess laws to keep criminals from having grenades work about as well as gun laws.
    yes laws are great... for the law abiding.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Actually, and someone here probably knows better. The grenade mechanism itself can be owned by people under class 3 paperwork. That is the mechanisms, without fuse and removed of the explosive medium. I know grenade launchers can be obtained through class 3 paperwork under the title destructive devise. The grenade with the explosive material requires more qualifications than I would even want to guess. I'm guessing a class 3 license and a top pyro license would not even qualify one to own grenades. Of course we can all get the recast paperweight look alike grenades, or old training and powder form grenades that have been made irreversably inert. I've got an old inert 'training' grenade on my desk with a "take a number" tag on it. Just an interesting though expiriment on how hard if impossible it would be legally. These grenades found at scene are of course most likely the bargain basement black market purchases that "according to all the quote knowing people, can be prevented by strengthening the laws". We see how well that is working. ARG!!!
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

Like whip said. The criminals are not obeying the laws on the books soooooo there is only one answer........... We need more laws! Maybe they will follow atleast one of them! :rolleyesb: :duimomlaag:
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

If grenades are outlawed, then only the outlaws will have grenades.

Wait...that's the situation here. So, in that case...we need to outlaw logical reasoning, because the above statement allows outlaws to have grenades, which endangers everyone.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Talking just tack it on to HR1022

This will show those criminals... yeah!!!:burglar:
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS