Duncanville Woman Shoots Man Breaking Into Her Home

Thread: Duncanville Woman Shoots Man Breaking Into Her Home

Smile Duncanville Woman Shoots Man Breaking Into Her Home

Seems like there have been a lot of citizens shooting criminals in the Fort Worth, Dallas area lately. The more the better.

Duncanville Woman Shoots Man Breaking Into Her Home - News Story - KXAS | Dallas

Duncanville Woman Shoots Man Breaking Into Her Home

POSTED: 9:00 am CDT May 21, 2008
    UPDATED: 9:45 am CDT May 21, 2008

DUNCANVILLE, Texas -- A Duncanville woman says she shot a man who broke into her home on Tuesday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Video: N. Texan Shoots Man Breaking Into Her Home
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The woman was home alone at about 3:30 p.m. Tuesday when a man started to break into the home in the 300 block of Partridge Run Drive, police said.

She got a gun and then chased him from the house, shooting him at least once in the stomach, police said.

The man was taken to Methodist Central Hospital.

There was no word on his injuries, or if charges have been filed.

The woman was not hurt.

Duncanville police said they are investigating the incident.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

good for her. give that woman a metal!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Don't know what happened but here it is.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

She should have aimed a little higher. But she protected herself and stopped the BG. One more for the lockup!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I am glad there are people out there who will protect themselves.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

7. Good for her, I hope the only charges filed will be against the BG
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

+1 for the good guys and +1 extra whole for the bad guy! Maybe this will help him decided on a career change. Hopefully no charges are filed against her.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I'm glad she defended herself and that she's ok. But if what they reported is true, I don't like the fact that she encountered him outside, ran inside to get the gun, then back outside, chased him down the street and shot him. To me that doesn't look good for her. But again that's if that's the way it happened.