Officer Hooker arressted....

Thread: Officer Hooker arressted....

Officer Hooker arressted....

Off-duty Chicago Officer Accused of Shoplifting: Top News Stories at Officer.com

She was accused of stealing clothes. Makes me wonder if she has a part-time job. :icon_think:

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

While I think the majority of LEOs truly mean well and are there to protect us, there are the few who think they are above the law. This appears to be one of them. I hope she is shown this opinion is not correct.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

It seems like under King Dailey's rule there is more than a fare share of corruption.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

5. Yes it is hard to tell how is the BG and how is the GG in the Windy City
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

It seems to me like we are seeing more and more bad LEO's. I'm wondering if there is an increase in LEO's committing crimes or is it just that the media is paying more attention?

Where's the mug-shot photo? Where is the list of embarrassing facts. Did she have to do a "perp walk" like mere citizens are forced to do for their humiliation?

Why do I expect the 'more equal' among us are not subjected to such indignities by their peers?

:9:
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

well I hope for this she will have to be looking for a new job. some one paid to uphold the law is caught breaking it... that is just pathetic.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!