Ruger Mark III - New Toy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ruger Mark III - New Toy

1. Ruger Mark III - New Toy

Well got my big 600 from the government, and like any good American I got me a new toy with part of it. Ran across a good deal on a Ruger Mark III. Got it off a friend for $200 he got it for the wife and she did not what it. Never out of the box (well never fired). What do you think
    Last edited by KimberRB; 05-24-2008 at 01:22 AM.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Very cool. I have always wanted one of those, but could just not justify spending the money for it. I'm jealous.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Very nice. I bought my dad's old 22 ruger from my mom He bought it back in the 70's shoots well. I'm waiting for the LCP to be a little more available.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

great new toy! always nice to add one to the collection.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Whooohooo! Just make sure the will gets updated! lol Just kidding :31-hehe: :icon_lol: :31-hehe:
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Good plinker

I think they are one of the best 22 auto's made. Would be a nice addition to any collection. Enjoy.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

The only bad thing about it is field stripping . I have a buck mark.

10. Thumbs up

Well just put 650 rounds through my new Mark III. Man that is one sweet shooting plinker. Had only one FTF but it was due to some crap ammo I had (no more Wal Mart Ammo). You are right Kwo it is a bit of a pane to strip down. But once I get that down I think I will like this Ruger Mark III. I did put a Red Dot Site on it. All and all nice shooter and well made.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Very nice. I have a Mark II Target. My brother and my mom each have the same version. $200 for an unfired Mark III is great. Do you have any details or photos of the red dot that you put on it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast