14-Year-Old Fatally Shoots 13-Year-Old Friend Who Stabbed Him

Thread: 14-Year-Old Fatally Shoots 13-Year-Old Friend Who Stabbed Him

Red face 14-Year-Old Fatally Shoots 13-Year-Old Friend Who Stabbed Him

I am glad I am not a teen. Kids seem to be a lot meaner these days.

14-Year-Old Fatally Shoots 13-Year-Old Friend Who Stabbed Him - News Story - KXAS | Dallas

Year-Old Fatally Shoots 13-Year-Old Friend Who Stabbed Him

POSTED: 11:11 pm CDT May 28, 2008
    UPDATED: 12:48 pm CDT May 29, 2008

FORT WORTH, Texas -- Police say a 14-year-old boy who was stabbed about 20 times by a 13-year-old friend in his south Fort Worth home shot and killed the assailant on Wednesday.

Investigators said the 14-year-old told police Danny Allen, 13, was visiting his house on Buffalo Springs Drive near Interstate 35 when an argument ensued and Allen began stabbing him at about 5:30 p.m.

According to police, the two teenagers struggled before the 14-year-old grabbed his father's handgun and shot Allen several times.

Neighbor Charles McDonald found the 14-year-old outside his house covered in blood.

"Blake come running out the door and run across the street, and I got him stopped," McDonald said. "He was bleeding all over; (his) head and shoulders were completely saturated in blood."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I am not sure as they are meaner as much as we hear more about them now. But it does seem to be more widespread and the numbers increasing but the number of people is also increasing.

When I was in school the troublemakers and dummies were sent home not to come back to school. Now you have to keep them in some kind of school right on.

Had a good friend of mine that he and his cousin were out chopping wood when my friend laid his finger on a stump and dared his cousin to cut it off. One whack with the axe and he had one less finger. Now days that would be all over the 6:00 news with DSS carrying both sets of parents off to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    Had a good friend of mine that he and his cousin were out chopping wood when my friend laid his finger on a stump and dared his cousin to cut it off. One whack with the axe and he had one less finger.
    Seems to me I heard a phrase once that describes such an activity. For the life of me I can't remember what it was, but I think it rhymed with something like "Cupid Crass Brother Truckers".

Something like that.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Good for him.

[quote] ORT WORTH, Texas -- Police say a 14-year-old boy who was stabbed about 20 times by a 13-year-old friend in his south Fort Worth home shot and killed the assailant on Wednesday. [quote]

I think he needed some new Friends anyway.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

what in the world was the 13 year old so pissed at that he decided he had to start stabbin the other. .... got what he deserved.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Man what are friends for? This is nuts.

8. When I was 14 the biggest thing in my life was riding my 20" bike through the canyons and making big jumps... may God have mercy on us for what we have done to our children. :icon_sad:

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

No wonder why Fort Worth is on every episode of Cops.
    It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!-Emiliano Zapata

10. i think that 14 year old was within his rights, its the kids like the 13 yr old that cause problems, but can you imagine, if someone acts like that when they are 13, what they would have done if they matured? this is a great country, but some of the people here. but i digress, the parents of at least the 13 yr old should have controlled their kid, if a kid goes that far off the deep end as to try to stab someone else, then somehtings not being done, what do you guys think?