4 Scarecrow Bandits Arrested After Chase

Thread: 4 Scarecrow Bandits Arrested After Chase

4 Scarecrow Bandits Arrested After Chase

I was watching this on the news this morning when it happened. Now it is not mentioned here but the thing that stuck out to me was how the news reporter on t.V. kept referring to their robberies and how they were wearing body armour and carrying automatic weapons. Now they may or may not have had full auto weapons but I wonder how the reporter knows that. Did they get a close enough camera shot of the weapons in this or a previous robbery to tell? Did one of the bank clerks know this to be full auto's? Most reporters would not know a full auto from a water pistol.

Police: Scarecrow Bandits Arrested After Chase - News Story - KXAS | Dallas
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Doesn't suprise me. I was watching one of those Wildest video shows one night and they refered to a pump shotgun as a fully automatic rifle. Even showed the cops pulling shotgun shells out of his pockets.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Texas -- Police say they have arrested seven people believed to be connected with a series of robberies perpetrated by a group dubbed the "Scarecrow Bandits."

hey now! don't be giving Scarecrow a bad name!

I don't understand how the media can be paid to report on things they don't know.. they would probably call a super soaker some kind of laser.

IMPORTANT!
    the views and actions of the "Scarecrow Bandits" do not reflect the views and actions of "This Scarecrow", this Scarecrow is not affiliated with, nor does it endorse the "Scarecrow Bandits".... LOL
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Texas -- Police say they have arrested seven people believed to be connected with a series of robberies perpetrated by a group dubbed the "Scarecrow Bandits."

hey now! don't be giving Scarecrow a bad name!

I don't understand how the media can be paid to report on things they don't know.. they would probably call a super soaker some kind of laser.

IMPORTANT!
    the views and actions of the "Scarecrow Bandits" do not reflect the views and actions of "This Scarecrow", this Scarecrow is not affiliated with, nor does it endorse the "Scarecrow Bandits".... LOL

Sorry Scarecrow. We all know not all Scarecrows are bad.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Most of the media here are just out of UF and can't tell the differance between dark and light.What ever the promter says is what you get.