HELP, a HK question.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP, a HK question.

1. HELP, a HK question.

im a resident of massachusetts and i know that a few years back HK's were not allowed to be sold here, something about not being massachusetts certified. i was just wondering if anyone knows if that has since changed? i would love to get a usp compact in the .40 SW, but just dont know if i can here. from everything ive heard its the perfect for everything from concealed carry to defense, from range to camping. so can i purchase it in mass? and if not can anyone point me in the direction of a good replacement?

3. ok thanks, im down to a debate, that or some kind of 1911

check out the H+K p2000sk. very nice piece.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

5. If you go with the 1911 I would go with a Kimber I live my ulter carry
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Really can not go wrong with a Kimber.

Thumbs up I will

Quote Originally Posted by DJ58 View Post
    check out the H+K p2000sk. very nice piece.

have to agree. I carry one. HK's are the Roles Royce of hand guns. Then again I am a little biased.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

8. ha thanks guys, i dont think i can get kimbers in mass, though that raptor looks pretty nice, but if i can get the HK usp compact then i will be a happy camper, what do you guys think? would .40 be over kill or just right? haha

9. Thumbs up

Can not go wromg with a 40cal I have one and it is a nice alround cal.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

10. ok, and i was probably going to carry the fang faced rounds, the ones that are more "explosive" than a regular hollow point

11. I been told by gunsmith that service sucks so does getting parts.He does work for 2 Leo dept. One stopped using HK because of down time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast