What's the worst POS firearm you have ever owned?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the worst POS firearm you have ever owned?

What's the worst POS firearm you have ever owned?

I saw a thread with this same topic on another gun board I frequent and wanted to get one started here. What is/are the worst POS firearm(s) (handgun or long gun) you have ever owned? Here are mine:

Hi Point C-9: My problem with this gun was not so much with FTF or FTE, but with the magazines. The magazines on this gun were always sliding out. At first I thought it was because the mag release button was always pressing up against the holster, so I filed down, which I thought would fix the problem. When that did not work, I found that a simple tug on the bottom of the mag was enough to make it come out. It got so bad that every time I carried this gun, I had to check to see if the mag was in place. When I finally purchased my Glock 22, I still kept checking the mag on that one. Of course it did not happen on that one.

Cobra: (Not sure of the model, but it was a .32 with an 8 rd mag and chrome slide); I could never get through a full mag without a FTE.

Cobray MAC-10: The damned thing just would not fire. I could maybe fire 2 or three consecutive shots before the damned thing would just stop. Total POS.

Angry Hi Point .45JHP

Couldn't get through a clip without a tap rack drill.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

HK USP .45

that was my lemon!!!! I paid $1000 for a boat anchor. Jamming, stovepiping, wear in the finish....etc...

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!!!

IF YOU OWN ONE......SELL SELL SELL!!!!!!!!

For the price I wasted on this, I should have went with the SIG....:6:

Mechanical Disaster!! Kahr PM40

After three trips back to KAHR, the third time KAHR determined that they couldn't fix it and agreed to replace it. KAHR does honor their warranty. It broke magazine followers regularly, failed to go into battery often, failed to feed at every range session. As a carry gun I lost all confidence in it!! I requested that they replace it with a KAHR MK40 (All STEEL!!). I am tickled pink with the MK40. The MK40 runs like a clock if I keep it squeeky clean. And, I can hide it without wearing a jacket or loose outer clothing. The little KAHR just disappears under only my tucked in shirt, and it's a .40 S&W. I carry IWB at 8:30 using a Blade-Tech (Ultra Concealment) holster set for the FBI cant.(Yep, I am a confirmed dyed in the wool, LEFTY!)

for me..

a Intertec Tec-9. fire 2-3 shots and firing pin would bend. did it 3 times. i unloaded it. Makarovs are great fires EVERY TIME I PULL TE TRIGGER and with whatever i load it with. i can and have even mixed rounds from different mfg and still fired. makarov: KGB Tested and approved!

A model 1911 Llama 45 back around 1970. As a side note the best ones I ever owned are anything German manufactured. HK, Walther, Sig.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Red face May have been shooter error!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post
    HK USP .45

that was my lemon!!!! I paid $1000 for a boat anchor. Jamming, stovepiping, wear in the finish....etc...

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!!!

IF YOU OWN ONE......SELL SELL SELL!!!!!!!!

For the price I wasted on this, I should have went with the SIG....:6:

Sounds like you limp wristed it. Could be your grip
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post
    How bout you bring your wife over and she can tell you how "limp wristed" i am you chump!:dry:
    nice one teddy!:spidy:

Red face Da Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    a Intertec Tec-9. fire 2-3 shots and firing pin would bend. did it 3 times. i unloaded it. Makarovs are great fires EVERY TIME I PULL TE TRIGGER and with whatever i load it with. i can and have even mixed rounds from different mfg and still fired. makarov: KGB Tested and approved!
    I loved my Mak when I had it. It was a doublestack mak at that!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I have had two complete lemons, so it would be a tie between them. One was a Hawes Montana Marshal chambered in .44 Mag (revolver) they went out of business years ago thank God. The cyclinder was constantly getting out of time, lodging a sliver of lead between the forcing cone and the cylinder jamming up the action.

#2 was a Lhama .45 auto pistol, I called my jamamatic I always had a least 2 jams per magizine.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast