Front Sight Training Certificate goes to LiveBlues

$70 Gift Certificate for JSHolsters.com goes to Magistrate PO

Free Tshirt from Progunware.com goes to Vir Quisque Vir

Sets of FirearmsLocator.com Ear Plug Containers go to the following:
    gmolinaro73
    festus
    createdeemcee
    t11spanner

I'd like to thank everyone for posting and participating.

Sorry for the delay guys but I've been on vacation with the family the past 2 weeks.

################################################## ###############
    This month we have multiple items with multiple winners! To win all you need to do is participate on the forums as I will be choosing users that were active during June at random.

Item 1: Front Sight Training Certificate (Details below)
    Item 2: $70 Gift Certificate for JSHolsters.com
    Item 3: Free Tshirt from Progunware.com
    Item 4-7: 4 Sets of FirearmsLocator.com Ear Plug Containers: Each set contains 5 containers, one of each color they offer. So there will be 4 users that win a set.

Front Sight Training Certificate Details:
    This is an Expanded First Family Front Sight Course Certificate that is good for enrollment in any of the following classes:

Two Day Defensive Handgun
    Four Day Defensive Handgun
    Two Day Tactical Shotgun
    Four Day Tactical Shotgun
    Two Day Practical Rifle
    Four Day Practical Rifle

This is a great opportunity to get some great training from Front Sight. I am a Life member myself. I'd like to thank them for donating such a great prize.

Certificates are transferable, but not redeemable for cash, and non refundable. One certificate per person, per course when enrolling in a Four Day Course. Two people may use one certificate when enrolling in the same Two Day Course together. Certificate must be presented with a completed Application for Training. Certificate only valid for a student's first course at Front Sight and has no expiration date.
    Last edited by lukem; 07-16-2008 at 12:19 PM.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Nice Luke keep up the great work, and Thanks to all the sponsors,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

A lot more nice prizes. Thanks Luke and thanks to all the sponsors!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

5. Thumbs up Outstanding

Once again you and the sponsors have out done yourselves, Thanks.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Luke, I'm not sure how you are doin' it. You didn't do it when you lived in Loss Wages, but now that you are in the Sunshine State, man! This site has improved by leaps and bounds. All I can figure is it must be the time difference. Well, just as last month, as much as I would like to, I cannot use the Front Sight prize. If chosen, please pick another forum member. BTW: the review of the Taurus PT-145 was spot on. My Sig Sauer P220 Compact now has a little brother in the PT-145. It's my first polymer firearm.
    I know a man by the name of Mel;
    he can't see but he sure do smell.

7. That's really cool Luke, thanks! :bieren:
    Last edited by Sgt. SIG; 06-10-2008 at 01:44 PM.

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

what a good excuse to just play on the forum all day... thanks to all involved
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by benzuncle View Post
    Luke, I'm not sure how you are doin' it. You didn't do it when you lived in Loss Wages, but now that you are in the Sunshine State, man! This site has improved by leaps and bounds. All I can figure is it must be the time difference. Well, just as last month, as much as I would like to, I cannot use the Front Sight prize. If chosen, please pick another forum member. BTW: the review of the Taurus PT-145 was spot on. My Sig Sauer P220 Compact now has a little brother in the PT-145. It's my first polymer firearm.
    It's definitely just a time issue. I have more free time to work on my site as well as a flexible schedule to be able to take care of it throughout the day as needed. I've been busy this past week but normally I'm online all day.

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Thanks a million Luke & all the sponsors.

Dr. David, send some of your good Ju-Ju down I-40, Memphis-ways.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Hey everyone. I'm currently on a 2 week vacation but will be able to get some time to do all the giveaways on Monday. Sorry for all the delays but I've got a bunch of family in that is taking up all my time. I'll also be posting the July giveaways at that time!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast