Add one to the "Stupidest Inventions" list! - Page 5
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Add one to the "Stupidest Inventions" list!

Yes you can eject it in a timely fashion, watch this non believershttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBje1MnHL1M

wolfhunter Guest
    Claire,
    We've reviewed the SafetyBullet and found that it works best at removing cash from some lazy, untrained, and irresponsible gun owners. Instead of researching how many children have been injured by guns, maybe the designer of this device should have studied the manner in which firearms function; the scenarios where a home defense gun would be needed ; and good, safe gun-handling/-storage practices.

If someone enters my home uninvited, the first indication they have that I'm awake will be the impact of a 230 grain hollowpoint, not the sound of me ejecting your capacity stealing, time wasting money suckers.

Still confused as to how it works, watch the 2 min video LINK BELOW. It shows my Dad using and ejecting the Safety Bullet. It is so fast I think you will be impressed. I think guns are a good thing for protection. I understand your concerns. Yes it takes a little thought to use this, so if you don't have a little don't use it.
    How many of you think it's great we saved a life???? It Works, It saved someone Mission accomplished!!

We've also read other comments on other gun sites and everyone came to the conclusion that it's just a fast way to get cash off gullible citizens. Skewed facts and throwing in the child card works off peoples sympathy not realizing that it could cost them their lives. Heck, more children get killed on the play ground than from gunshot wounds. You may as well face it, you're beating the wrong bush here.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire Worley View Post
    Still confused as to how it works, watch the 2 min video LINK BELOW. It shows my Dad using and ejecting the Safety Bullet. It is so fast I think you will be impressed. I think guns are a good thing for protection. I understand your concerns. Yes it takes a little thought to use this, so if you don't have a little don't use it.
    How many of you think it's great we saved a life???? It Works, It saved someone Mission accomplished!!
    How many of these has your company sold? The device saved A girl's life. Proper gun handling and training saves thousands EACH DAY. If you sold them for $1 each, you'd still be scamming people. As for the time involved to use your device: If it takes longer to clear than it takes me to FIRE a round, it is too long for use in a home or personal defense gun and any gun not being used for home or personal defense belongs in a safe or in the hands of a responsible user.

It will not be (perminatly) disabled it is easy to eject and anyone who took the time to understand how it works would know that

Yes we did save a life, no thats not an add and yes i am proud of it!!
    The part about a playground killing more children than guns is rich!!
    Yeah thats what we should do give kids loaded guns and ban playgrouds, this has got to be the STUPIDEST conversation I have ever had, I will leave you all to it now, feel free to draw your own conclusions. Singing out for good, Claire Worley

wolfhunter Guest
    It not perminatly disabled
    In the time it takes to eject two UnsafeBullets, to get to a REAL bullet, I could be "disabled". I'll keep live rounds in my gun, and continue to advise others to do likewise.

It not perminatly disabled
    It's temporally disabled. May as well be in pieces if you need it!
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Hey wolfhunter, I'd think she'd have a better argument after reading all the negative comments on the web. I saw some on some online auctions and they never sold. I think that should tell her something!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast