Add one to the "Stupidest Inventions" list! - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 110

Thread: Add one to the "Stupidest Inventions" list!

  1. #71
    Ruger p90 -$375
    50 rd box of .45 ACP -$20
    2 rd pkg of "safety" bullets -$25

    Waking up in the middle of the night to the sounds of an intruder, grabbing your gun and attempting to rack the slide twice to remove your "safety" bullet, but it won't come out because someone, presumably a child, shot the "safety" bullet, and then decided to put it back with out saying anything -Priceless

  2.   
  3. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by devildave31 View Post
    Ruger p90 -$375
    50 rd box of .45 ACP -$20
    2 rd pkg of "safety" bullets -$25

    Waking up in the middle of the night to the sounds of an intruder, grabbing your gun and attempting to rack the slide twice to remove your "safety" bullet, but it won't come out because someone, presumably a child, shot the "safety" bullet, and then decided to put it back with out saying anything -Priceless
    I would argure that the price for that is most likely your life.

  4. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI & Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,797
    Quote Originally Posted by utimmer43 View Post
    I would argure that the price for that is most likely your life.
    I'd say it's "human life" in general. Now that I've got a hand held "brick", My life, my son's life and anyone else in the house with me at the time would be in jeopardy!

    Then again, I usually have my 12 gauge shotgun for use as a HD gun. Don't want to give the "safety bull***t" folks any ideas, but as of right now, none of their products will work in my Mossberg 500A.



    gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

  5. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Don't want to give the "safety bull***t" folks any ideas, but as of right now, none of their products will work in my Mossberg 500A.



    gf
    Nor will any of their products be working in my G33.

  6. #75
    wolfhunter Guest
    How did they do it? Their product won't work in any of the guns I own? Amazing.

  7. #76
    My fave:

    The Third Level:

    One Safety Bullet® in the Chamber and the entire magazine loaded with Safety Bullets®. Keep another magazine loaded with real rounds next to your gun so it can still be made ready to fire quickly.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

  8. #77
    Hilarious Rick O'Shay. I also like Advantage #4 "Keeps unauthorized users from firing your gun." Hey i thought that was MY job.

  9. #78
    wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Hilarious Rick O'Shay. I also like Advantage #4 "Keeps unauthorized users from firing your gun." Hey i thought that was MY job.
    So if an unauthorized user thinks to remove the SafetyBullet, and THEN shoots someone, is the company liable since they have assumed responsibility for the use of my weapon?

  10. #79
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI & Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,797
    I always thought that a "safety bullet" was a Speer Gold Dot 165gr projectile flying at a BG at a very high rate of speed.

    These "gun bricking cartridges" don't have any bullets in them. I give the company about another year before they go the route of Enron.


    gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

  11. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I always thought that a "safety bullet" was a Speer Gold Dot 165gr projectile flying at a BG at a very high rate of speed.

    These "gun bricking cartridges" don't have any bullets in them. I give the company about another year before they go the route of Enron.


    gf
    Bollox! 165gr is for squirrels! Give me 230gr any day. I wish Claire would 'befriend' me. I was kinda partial to this pic:

    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=11048828
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast