more nonsense from the people's republik of the pagan state of kalifornicate
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: more nonsense from the people's republik of the pagan state of kalifornicate

more nonsense from the people's republik of the pagan state of kalifornicate

I just got a letter in the mail from the california bureau of (in)justice.I guess all of you other FFL's in here got the same letter.Apparently,it is not enough to have a license to sell firearms issued by the federal government in order to receive a shipped firearm in california.Now the dealer in california has to get a permit to to receive a shipped firearm and all of us have to have their permit number or whatever before we ship to a dealer in california.I guess I won't be shipping to california(which is probably what they want).I just have too much going on to play stupid games with an anti gun,anti rights state and risk making a mistake and getting in trouble. :ranting2:
    You guys in cali need to get on your legislature and rip 'em a new one.Either that or all freedom,liberty loving people in california need to move to a different state and leave cali for the politicians and the criminals.Come to Texas.We have room.Yes,I did post this in two places.It seemed appropriate for both.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

Well, this is not surprising coming from the People's Republic of California. It wouldn't surprise me if they were to place an excise tax on firearms, ammo, and firearms accessories in order to make it harder for the average citizen to own firearms; wait, they already have done that with their ban on "Saturday Night Specials!"

Just more of the same from the land of Hollyweird.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Just more of the same from the land of Hollyweird.
    That's a good one HK4U! I'm gonna have to use that one!

Quote Originally Posted by Brainchild View Post
    I just got a letter in the mail from the california bureau of (in)justice.I guess all of you other FFL's in here got the same letter.Apparently,it is not enough to have a license to sell firearms issued by the federal government in order to receive a shipped firearm in california.Now the dealer in california has to get a permit to to receive a shipped firearm and all of us have to have their permit number or whatever before we ship to a dealer in california.I guess I won't be shipping to california(which is probably what they want).I just have too much going on to play stupid games with an anti gun,anti rights state and risk making a mistake and getting in trouble. :ranting2:
    That sounds like a lot of trouble designed to make dealers make a mistake.

Is it possible to ship to a different state and have the CA resident pick it up there?
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

CA is just very disturbed and disturbing to me.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

pathetic. hope and pray that their stupidity does not move east!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Brainchild View Post
    [SIC] all freedom,liberty loving people in california need to move to a different state and leave cali for the politicians and the criminal[/SIC].
    I've been telling people that for a long long while

To leave those ~8 may issue states and DC to the politicans and criminals, move to a shall issue state and make the Pro-2A population in these shall issue states stronger

Some people are getting on Kimber for making a 45 for the La police. If all firearms companys just wrote of the this run away child it would be on its knees asking for help. No ammo no parts no new guns. The people would get of their asses and vote .

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    That sounds like a lot of trouble designed to make dealers make a mistake.

Is it possible to ship to a different state and have the CA resident pick it up there?
    I got the same letter. More hoops. I hate to let them win, but I won't be shipping to California. As far as residents purchasing in another state, it may depend on which state. At my FFL location I can sell long guns to residents of states other than Utah and handguns only to residents of Utah, but was told by the BCI that does our background checks here not to sell any firearm to any resident of California. I'm thinking there might have been an exception if they are military stationed in Utah--I'd have to look that one up. Shipping firearms to someone in another state always has to go through an FFL in their state where they will do the background check for the buyer (except now in California where you have to go through a bunch of other baloney before you can ship to a federally licensed FFL Dealer). Craziness.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast