Road rage involving moron with firearm - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Road rage involving moron with firearm

Scenarios like this are what antis like to use to justify not allowing people to carry concealed weapons. They are gonna have a field day with this one.

Sounds like a good long stretch in the hotel dooright, would serve this idiot well.
    An armed society is a polite society.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I'm thinking that the guy may not be "legal" in that he's got prior convictions, possible court orders against him, etc.

gf
    You could be right, but he just seems to be the typical idiot that has no clue. All about the flash. It is evident when you look at his website that was posted earlier. He also has a pretty high profile job to have been a felon.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

Got a link to the website?

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

From the look of it this guy shouldn't even be driving a car, with all the tickets he's had, let alone carrying a gun. He definitely gives us law-abiding gun owners a bad name. I found this picturehttp://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...cketjax/ln.jpg but the web site has been deleted. Who knows how long this picture will last on the web before the link is no longer any good. But this guy has no respect for guns.
    New York State Consolidated Laws, Civil Rights, Article 2-Bill of Rights, Section 4

S 4. Right to keep and bear arms. A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms cannot be infringed.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Got a link to the website?

gf
    This is his resume page. If you scroll down, you will see some links to pics and other info

http://rezolutionmedia.com/layton1/
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

8. I have to agree with Palmach I doubt he has a CCW But that will not come out.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger Lady View Post
    From the look of it this guy shouldn't even be driving a car, with all the tickets he's had, let alone carrying a gun. He definitely gives us law-abiding gun owners a bad name. I found this picturehttp://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...cketjax/ln.jpg but the web site has been deleted. Who knows how long this picture will last on the web before the link is no longer any good. But this guy has no respect for guns.
    That's him.

He took the main site down, for obvious reasons. Here's a picture I got before it came down. Based on that one and the one above, he seems like someone who is in need of a good dose of humility.

He probably lost his job at UNF...so that stupid car won't likely last much longer either.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

I hate it when the few idiots screw it all up for the rest of us.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

11. Well this begins the beginning of the end for his life as he knew it. No more paycheck to pay for his precious new Mercedes. Incident occurred on Tuesday, and UNF sent the letter of termination on Wednesday.

No job, two possible felony convictions. One carries a mandatory 3 year sentence if convicted.

All because he wanted to be a big shot and could not control his temper.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast