Road rage involving moron with firearm
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Road rage involving moron with firearm

Road rage involving moron with firearm

This guy gives a bad name to handgun owners. The other driver would have been well within their rights by shooting him for assault with a firearm.

Here is his website

I think this picture pretty much tells the whole story.

What an embarrassment.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

3. He was charged with aggravated assault and that is no laughing matter in Florida. Mandatory 3 year sentence in convicted. Judges hands are tied, so he better hope that he gets a sympathetic prosecutor and a good gun attorney.

At the least this guy will probably plead down to a lesser charge, but be assured he will never ever again posess a hand gun legally in Florida. For that I am grateful. as one less jerk with a hand gun.

He reminds me of some of the DLR's (Don't Look Right's** that I see at the range all the time. I am sure glad that I carry when I see some of the idiots that possess firearms.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

None of the urls would come up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    None of the urls would come up for me.
    The first one worked for me earlier but now they are all down.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

still not working
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

7. "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

I wonder if he was in legal posession of the firearm.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

9. Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I wonder if he was in legal posession of the firearm.

gf
    It is legal to have a firearm in Florida in the car as long as it is encased. Thus, if he had it in the glove compartment, even if it was loaded, he would be legal.

I would venture to guess that he does not possess a carry permit in Florida, as he had the gun unloaded in the glove compartment. Pulled out the gun and magazine separately according to the story.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

Quote Originally Posted by Palmach View Post
    It is legal to have a firearm in Florida in the car as long as it is encased. Thus, if he had it in the glove compartment, even if it was loaded, he would be legal.

I would venture to guess that he does not possess a carry permit in Florida, as he had the gun unloaded in the glove compartment. Pulled out the gun and magazine separately according to the story.
    I'm thinking that the guy may not be "legal" in that he's got prior convictions, possible court orders against him, etc.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

I feel for the people he scared

Brandishing a weapon is no laughing matter.
    1. Don't pull it unless you intend to use it.
    2. Don't be a moron in traffic
    3. Don't take a gun to school.

I don't agree with gun free zones but if those are the rules we have to abide by them.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast