Would-Be Robber Accidentally Shoots, Kills Self
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would-Be Robber Accidentally Shoots, Kills Self

Talking Would-Be Robber Accidentally Shoots, Kills Self

Want to know why you should not carry your gun in your pants with out a holster?

Would-Be Robber Accidentally Shoots, Kills Self - News Story - KXAS | Dallas

Would-Be Robber Accidentally Shoots, Kills Self

POSTED: 4:34 pm CDT June 18, 2008
    UPDATED: 7:02 pm CDT June 18, 2008

GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas -- Police in Grand Prairie said a 19-year-old would-be robber from Fort Worth died after accidentally shooting himself during an early-morning break-in.

A Grand Prairie police spokesman, Lt. John Brimmer, said Cameron Sands was found dead early Tuesday in the driveway of a house he'd broken into on the 2800 block of Garden Grove Road.

Brimmer said it appears that sometime while trying to break in, the man shoved the small-caliber semi-automatic into his waistband and it fired, striking him in the lower abdomen. Sands then dropped the gun and ran from the home, making it as far as the driveway before he collapsed.

Brimmer said Sands was dead in the driveway when officers arrived at about 5:30 a.m.

The homeowner was not inju
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

If only they all went that well!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

That problem seems to have solved itself.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Who knows what kind of out come could have happen if he didn't shoot himself.
    New York State Consolidated Laws, Civil Rights, Article 2-Bill of Rights, Section 4

S 4. Right to keep and bear arms. A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms cannot be infringed.

Looks like another Darwin Award nominee. ;)

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

you know. I think this might have been the only "good gun" out there. I mean usually they just start shooting good people.. this one shot a bad guy..
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    you know. I think this might have been the only "good gun" out there. I mean usually they just start shooting good people.. this one shot a bad guy..
    All of those self-firing guns are controlled by Skynet. This one was captured by the resistance, reprogrammed and sent back to kill bad guys.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    All of those self-firing guns are controlled by Skynet. This one was captured by the resistance, reprogrammed and sent back to kill bad guys.
    viva la resistance!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Hey I have heard about smart phones, this must have been a smart gun.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Glock. =)
    Last edited by ishi; 06-23-2008 at 11:23 PM. Reason: brevity
    Truth is mighty and will prevail. There is nothing the matter with this, except that it ain't so.

-Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast