Parents: Teacher silenced son on hunting - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Parents: Teacher silenced son on hunting

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    I wanted to add "spineless, hopeless, witless, clueless, useless, brainless, morally bankrupt, mentally inept, and socially deficient.
    I may still add socially retarded, and ACLU embracing fused with environmentally disturbed and fiscally challenged!
    festus.. you speak wisdom... but you forgot "mental dwarf".
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

True---and I am sure that if festus was not trying to be "A Swell Guy"---He would have also mentioned the "Mental Midgets"
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't
    pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for,
    protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend
    our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it
    was once like in the United States where men were free." -- Ronald Reagan

"We The People"

"The Pro Gun Blog"

festus wrote,
    This is what happens when left wing, limp wristed, quiche eating, Birkenstock wearing, tree hugging, self righteous do-gooders try to force their opinions on sound thinking Americans.

That is what I like. No mincing of words. Actually you may have been to kind.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I'm sending the lady a piece of my mind. Here's here email addy:

Backus, Kathleen <[email protected]>

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Red face You guys are too kind!

I had to learn how to verbally abuse a person as part of my military training. The Idea is not to curse and not to say the same thing twice. If you do this you to will be able to joust with:

Socially impaired, hoplo-phobic, narrow minded, egotistical, ignoramous's that have delusions of adequacy with narcissistic elitism (also known as a childish hissy fit throwing sissyfied tantrum tossing, pouting little sorry excuse for a human being that is doing nothing more than sucking up good air and depriving a village somewhere of an idiot).

In summation an individual so stupid that they are sucking the intelligence out of every living thing within 30 feet of them and should be considered a danger to the mental wellbeing of others.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

7. I do hope you seek legal counsel on this issue. It is important that you help your son with special counseling. Teachers can traumatize young students and inflict emotiona scars that can last a lifetime. I know. I have been there.

Maybe we should send Ted Nugent her way.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ58 View Post
    Maybe we should send Ted Nugent her way.
    good idea.. let's get a hold of him. I'm sure he would rip her a new one and she would be crying so bad because she would finally realize how much of a mindless little air sucker she is.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Red face You have learned well

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    she would finally realize how much of a mindless little air sucker she is.
    You have learned well weedhopper. You are now ready to joust with mental midgets!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I wonder how she would have felt if that moose or bear had decided that they wanted to do bodily harm to her while she was hiking? Both are certainly capable, and the moose may have done just as a goof if he was bored, since they are mean spirited.

She is another nutjob who has no business shaping the minds of young children. Stick to the lesson plan!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast