Victory in D.C. vs Heller - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Victory in D.C. vs Heller

Yes it is good news. But we must still be vigilant and keep after those that would take away our RKBA. Do not think it is over, the war is still not won. I would bet the left wingers are right now trying to figure out ways, to circumvent this. So we must still watch and defeat any affort that they come up with.

This is pretty much the first substantial 2A case ever to be handled by SCOTUS, and we won. However, we shouldn't become complacent - more will certainly follow. This victory should be followed up and solidified to make sure that it stands strong.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

I read the full opinion of the court and I just love how Justice Scalia plays mental jujitsu with Justice Stevens!!! Total dope slap!!!

I have to admit I didn;t sleep well until I seen the the right to possess firearms had been upheld. Savor our victory but we have miles to go before we can rest.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Exclamation Well Said!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bubba View Post
    I have to admit I didn;t sleep well until I seen the the right to possess firearms had been upheld. Savor our victory but we have miles to go before we can rest.
    Now we have to work on open carry in Natl Parks and Natl CCW reciprocity.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Now we have to work on open carry in Natl Parks and Natl CCW reciprocity.

Heck, I would be happy just to get concealed carry in the parks.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

get ready...

the commielibs will try to have a constitutional convention to repeal te second amendment. if/when it happens, the country will be fractured. mabe even a second civil war........ mark my words.....

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    the commielibs will try to have a constitutional convention to repeal te second amendment. if/when it happens, the country will be fractured. mabe even a second civil war........ mark my words.....
    Wll you know what Thomas Jefferson said.
    Last edited by HK4U; 06-27-2008 at 05:27 PM. Reason: spelling
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    This guy in the picture above was against Heller

This is great news. I am sure it won't solve all of our problems, but at least it got done now before it's too late. You know like after Nov.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast