New Job and a New State!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Job and a New State!

New Job and a New State!

Well I've had something working behind the scenes the past month. I've been working for 2 friends of mine that do web work in Tampa. They flew out this weekend to offer me a full time gig and I accepted. So the plan will be to be in Tampa roughly around Nov. 1. So this will be a crazy month but the only effect this will have on this site will be good! Once I start I will have more time to work on my own projects like this. What an exciting day!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Thats great news, keep up the good work.

2 thumbs up to ya Luke. Best of luck with your new enterprise.

spc;)

COngratulations. Good luck with the new job. I hope you enjoy Tampa. I guess you are used to the heat. :)
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Congratulations Luke, sounds like a fantastic opportunity!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

8. Congratulations...will this mean moving to a more gun friendly state or are you already in Florida?

Thanks everyone. I'm still in Vegas for the month. Plan is to move there around Nov. 1. And I lived in Tampa for about a year before and loved it. I'm originally from New Orleans so I can definitely take the humidity.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by lukemccoy View Post
    Well I've had something working behind the scenes the past month. I've been working for 2 friends of mine that do web work in Tampa. They flew out this weekend to offer me a full time gig and I accepted. So the plan will be to be in Tampa roughly around Nov. 1. So this will be a crazy month but the only effect this will have on this site will be good! Once I start I will have more time to work on my own projects like this. What an exciting day!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Dude, I so envy you:p
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

11. Great going LUKE!
    You soon to be tanned webster.:D
    Nuke'em til they glow then shoot them in the dark!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast