Another reason why BG have guns.... :(

Thread: Another reason why BG have guns.... :(

Another reason why BG have guns.... :(

Here's a prime example of why LEO should be subject to the same rules as ordinary citizens.

Indiana Officer Pleads Not Guilty To Selling Gun To Known Felon: Top News Stories at Officer.com

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

+ 1 for me. As someone that has a small amount of experience in law enforcement I totally agree.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

What an idiot! I'm just happy that it it had to be someone, it wasn't a civilian gun owner, whom the antis would have held up as an example of why more gun control is needed. Because it involved a police officer, however, they're staying away.

Lets not pass judgement so quickly. He does deserve his day in court and from the news article link, not much information was given. Hopefully justice will be served!
    Conflict is inevitable, combat is a choice!

reminds me of that stupid guy in california.. the head of an anti gun organization who was selling guns on the black market.
    and they say only cops deserve to have guns?
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skipjack_1st View Post
    Lets not pass judgement so quickly. He does deserve his day in court and from the news article link, not much information was given. Hopefully justice will be served!
    I agree. In this country, we are innocent until proven guilty. But if he is found guilty, I hope the fact that he's a LEO doesn't cause a lesser sentence.
    New York State Consolidated Laws, Civil Rights, Article 2-Bill of Rights, Section 4

S 4. Right to keep and bear arms. A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms cannot be infringed.