Does this guy have a clue???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does this guy have a clue???

Does this guy have a clue???

Maybe I missed something while checking out the FBI crime statistics. After all, I'm not employed by the FBI.

FBI Chief: Gun Ruling May Spur Violent Crime: Top News Stories at Officer.com

I wonder if this guy actually reads what his agency publishes.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

"I tend to believe weapons harm people and more often than not they harm the people carrying them."
    "The fact is we can't rule out any community in the United States as a potential incubator of terrorism," Mueller said.
    Mueller sounds a little...

Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Like robots many of these elitists spout out the same brain washed dribble. Truth and facts mean nothing to them.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

It is now official: Mueller is an anti. What a surprise. At least we know now.

Anti american

"The fact is we can't rule out any community in the United States as a potential incubator of terrorism," Mueller said.
    That's the remark that really has me PO'd! The director of the FBI believes we are all terrorist suspects simply because we exist. This clown should be drummed out of his position and never hold a position of ANY authority again. I'd be willing to bet that were he demoted to beat cop in Mayberry he'd make Barney Fife look like SuperCop.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

how do such "smart" people get to be in these positions...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Of COURSE! So it naturally follows that we should all be weapons-free and defenseless in light of this revelation!

This also sheds light on one of the age old questions: Why are there so many more Horse's Asses than there are actual horses?
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    how do such "smart" people get to be in these positions...

Because "smart" does not mean capable. Watch any cop show on TV or talk to the real thing and see how many with the rank sucked on the street. Not all (before I get flamed) but many. That way in many professions, those that can do, those that can't work for the government. those that can't (capably) work for the government become the leadership.

11. Okay Mr. Mueller, that's enough... you've had more than your share of the "kool aid"!

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast