Finally got it!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally got it!

Finally got it!

I ordered a .40 full size baby eagle in brushed chrome on march 14 at williams gun sight. they had none in and neither did any of their distributers. after 3 months a friend of mine told me she has an uncle who is a dealer. I thought if williams couldn't get it then how could he? well I gave him a call and he got it in 2 weeks with free shipping and it was $150 less than what I was going to pay at williams. sweet deal! trying to figure out how to post a pic here...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Congrats. Give us a report after you have tried it out.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Sweet.Waiting seems like forever, I always have to have my son help with pics. kids these days have grown up with the computer they know it all , me nope.
    Last edited by DJ58; 07-07-2008 at 07:30 AM.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

Congratulations on the new piece! Oh, and BTW show me the guns!
    Last edited by lukem; 07-10-2008 at 09:55 AM.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

still haven't figured out how to put the pic in the post.. but anyway here is a link to it.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...byEagle003.jpg

I'm jealous Scarecrow. you have to love the craftsmanship, I would say it was definitely worth the wait.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

Scarecrow's pic:

Last edited by lukem; 07-10-2008 at 09:58 AM.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Scarecrow's pic:

[/quote]

yes that's exactly what I was trying to do:P.. what is the secret?
    Last edited by lukem; 07-10-2008 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ58 View Post
    I'm jealous Scarecrow. you have to love the craftsmanship, I would say it was definitely worth the wait.
    thanks DJ I love how it looks. hopefully it will shoot just as good. will try it out this week. still can't get the 13th round in either mag though. almost like it's only meant for 12 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    yes that's exactly what I was trying to do:P.. what is the secret?

place '[img]' before and '[/img]' after the url. just leave off the 'scatterquotes'

html tags aren't hard, it's just hard to remember all the combinations

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast