Non-resident license/permits
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Non-resident license/permits

Lightbulb Non-resident license/permits

Who here has a non resident permit ?

and

from which State ?

I have my SC permit and a NH non-resident permit.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I'm waiting on a NH non-resident permit.... already twice the time the law allows.... tsk. tsk. tsk.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    I have my SC permit and a NH non-resident permit.
    I think of it as instead of the Wal-Mart stroll when you get your SC permit it is the Office Depot trip to make a copy of you Drivers License and send it along with the NH application and $20 to get your NH permit and make your SC one really good.

If SLED would go ahead and get off their butts with a SC and NH permit it should cover just about every state possible. That is if they follow through with what they promised the SC Senate to keep the full recognotion version from passing.

This forum contains a resource for creating an interactive map on where you can carry with a resident and one or more non-resident permit. Concealed Firearm Permit Information
    Howard
    I carry a gun because I can't carry a cop!
    EDC Primary: M&P45fs, Crimson Trace LaserGrips, Insight XTI Procyon light in SmartCarry holster
    >>> http://MP-Pistol.com/
    EDC BUF: LCP, Crimson Trace LaserGuard in DeSantis Super Fly holster
    >>> http://LCPforum.com/

I have a non-resident Washington permit. Since Idaho accepts their permits, I was told by my local sheriff's office I didn't need one from my home state.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiofan View Post
    I have a non-resident Washington permit. Since Idaho accepts their permits, I was told by my local sheriff's office I didn't need one from my home state.
    If you plan to travel to Colorado, Kansas, Michigan, Florida, South Carolina, West Virginia, or New Hampshire, you will need to have an Idaho (home state) resident permit

Resident of NJ possessing a FL carry permit.

Just applied for my Florida non-res.
    It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!-Emiliano Zapata

11. Smile

Home state of New York, with non-resident permits for New Hampshire, Maine and Pennsylvania. Am currently waiting for my Florida permit to arrive in the mail.
    Stay safe - DW
    NRA Endowment Member
    Retired Fed

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast