A Nation Of Cowards

Thread: A Nation Of Cowards

Smile A Nation Of Cowards

I think we may have visited this before. Heck I might have been the one to post it. For those that have seen it I hope you will forgive the repeat but I figured there were enough new members that it might be worth posting again.

A Nation of Cowards
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Excellent article! Not sure it would convert the Bradys and their ilk, but if more fence sitters could see it, then maybe the tide would turn in favor of gun owners and not in favor of antis.

4. great read, thanks for posting. I wish more neutrals could read this as well.

Great article. If I could've put my thoughts and feelings in writing, it would have been written just like that.
    New York State Consolidated Laws, Civil Rights, Article 2-Bill of Rights, Section 4

S 4. Right to keep and bear arms. A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms cannot be infringed.

6. That was good, thanks!

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!