Quote Originally Posted by Stiofan View Post
Arizona will issue a non-resident CCW which is recognized in New Mexico, to otherwise qualifing citizens and resident (permanent) aliens. You might try there if New Mexico won't do it.
Don't forget that New Mexico also allows unlicensed open carry, for both residents and nonresidents. So, even if you have a hard time getting a permit, as long as you don't have any felonies, you can exercise your RKBA, even in a vehicle, which NM law views as an extension of your home.