Handgun registrations already being rejected in D.C.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Handgun registrations already being rejected in D.C.

Handgun registrations already being rejected in D.C.

**** Heller, who successfully sued to have Washington, D.C.'s handgun ban overturned, was among the first people in line to get a handgun registered for the first time in 32 years in the District. Here's what happened.

WUSA9.com | Washington, DC | DC Rejects Handgun Application

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The Heller ruling did not make D.C. any less inhospitable for gun owners, and D.C. leaders' attempts to make the gun laws as strict as possible while still being in conformity with the Court ruling are evidence of that. D.C. still has America's worst gun laws.

Can't say I'm all that suprised. The ant-guners got their talons in DC and they don't want to let go. It's going to take a civil rights case to get DC to obey the law.

He says his gun has seven bullet clip.
    I'm sure he didn't say "clip" for a handgun.

A spokesman for the DC Police says the gun was a bottom-loading weapon, and according to their interpretation, all bottom-loading guns are outlawed because they are grouped with machine guns.
    And I suppose a revolver is a minigun...??
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

A spokesman for the DC Police says the gun was a bottom-loading weapon, and according to their interpretation, all bottom-loading guns are outlawed because they are grouped with machine guns.
    I think this guy is a bottom feeder.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I think this guy is a bottom feeder.
    He must be. That was a huge load of crap. "Bottom loading"...

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    I'm sure he didn't say "clip" for a handgun.

And I suppose a revolver is a minigun...??
    Mate do not give them any ideas LOL
    A good friend will sit next to you in jail and say damn we had fun

8. Angry

OMG this is so much crap. I am just PO the 2A was up held now do the right thing and give them a gun permit. I feel we have not herd the last of this. I see an other case from Heller. OK I feel better now.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

A Small quote, I'm sure it's time to use in D.C.:

"When the government is no longer, for and by the people, then the people shall rise up and overthrow the government"

Looks like it's time.

Since Heller applied to license a revolver which led to the decision by Scotus, and he now tried to register a 1911, I'm willing to bet this was planned on the part of Mr Heller and his representatives at Gura Levy.

I'm assuming we're about to see some more litigation (contempt of SCOTUS?) filed. Washington D.C. local government may end up being the best friend gun rights advocates have had in a very long time.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by MP3Mogul View Post
    A Small quote, I'm sure it's time to use in D.C.:

"When the government is no longer, for and by the people, then the people shall rise up and overthrow the government"

Looks like it's time.
    it's been time for a while now.. we don't work for them... they work for us. at least that was teh way our founding fathers set it up.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast