Evil Among Us, don't leave your firearm at home...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Evil Among Us, don't leave your firearm at home...

Evil Among Us, don't leave your firearm at home...

I received this from USCCA. If you haven't seen this be prepared to be pissed off. One of the victims had a CWP but it wasn't clear if he had his firearm with him or not. At the end of the article click on the YouTube video of his confession and hear what this scumbag says. Then under the video click on the link for the other scumbags confession. Xavier Thoughts: Evil Among Us
    Last edited by lukem; 11-28-2010 at 09:26 PM.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Yep these scumbags did this in Dallas county. It is next to the county I live in. There are a lot more like these roaming the streets. Remember the color codes. Never let yourself be caught in the white zone.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

4. I got the video sent in an email from Front Sight, and sent it to everyone I know. It is important for people to see and hear these guys, so they understand the mindset of the criminal and how important it is to be prepared to defend yourself.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

The first question that comes to mind is "Why, why, why?" It's too bad that the good guys did not win this one. Yet, the Bradys and their ilk will use incidents such as this to justify denying law abiding citizens such as Butler and Swan the right to carry concealed weapons, even when confronted by animals such as Cummings and Broadnax who are bent on hurting people. How would they have gotten themselves out of this predicament?

6. Tragedy in Garland

I drive past this street where this tragedy took place on a weekly basis. It is a constant reminder that we don't have to look for evil, evil is out there looking for us. If there's any good side to this, it's seeing the strength of the faith of the families involved. I've heard Jamie Butler speak about praying for the salvation of these thugs and I don't know if I could pray for that if it was me. Another reminder to stay armed and stay vigilant.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    I received this from USCCA. If you haven't seen this be prepared to be pissed off. One of the victims had a CWP but it wasn't clear if he had his firearm with him or not. At the end of the article click on the YouTube video of his confession and hear what this scumbag says. Then under the video click on the link for the other scumbags confession. Xavier Thoughts: Evil Among Us
    You are right -- it does piss you off. The thing that really bothers me is I'm not sure they would have had a chance even if they had a CWP and their weapons. The ariticle said he asked a question then pulled the gun and fired - no signs of wanting to rob or nothing. It is hard to defend yourself against someone who will walk up ask a question then pull and shoot. I hope justice is fast and swift.. It is a damn shame someone didn't see it that had a CWP and a weapon.. justice would have been swift.. I hope.....
    Last edited by lukem; 11-28-2010 at 09:26 PM.

You never know.... During my second shooting, someone I didn't know, never said a word, pulled a bowie knife on me when I was about 1 foot away. I had to run backwards to draw my weapon.

Evil is everywhere, you never know.

9. That lowlife piece of human trash has not seen HELL yet, but I believe he will see it for eternity. Too bad.

That brings it home ... I know that I've become way too lax in making sure my weapon is on me sometimes, I will rethink that starting immediately.

Thanks for this post

Quote Originally Posted by 2beararms View Post
    That brings it home ... I know that I've become way too lax in making sure my weapon is on me sometimes, I will rethink that starting immediately.

Thanks for this post
    As the old credit card commercial used to say. "Don't leave home without it".
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast