Fire Mission
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fire Mission

Exclamation Fire Mission

MS NBC Poll Live Vote: Guns in national parks? were loosing now so hit it!

I'm not sure what the popular answer is among USA Carry members, but I chose that state laws should apply.

Voting over and we lost. I did not get to vote.

If you add those in favor of concealed carry and those in favor of both concealed and open carry the total is 44%. More than against.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

If you look at the choices only 36% are against it. The rest are for it in one way or another.

What's your position on citizens carrying weapons in national parks? * 45195 responses

State laws should apply.17%

It should not be allowed.36%

Concealed weapons should be allowed in all national parks, regardless of state law.
    15%

Concealed weapons and "open carry" should be allowed in all national parks, regardless of state law.
    32%
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

7. wouldnt say we lost...we still won as HK said

I stand errected . May be good news.

I voted for CW and OC. It's up to 35% now and CW is 15%. The other side is 33% and 17%, so the split is exactly 50-50.

"State laws should apply" isn't terrible, though. It's not as good as making it a universal federal law (which it should be since it's the 2nd amendment) but it's better than nothing. So really, the "ban all" crowd only has 33%.

10. Voting still open!!!

Looks like between open and CCW we have over 50%, but lets keep voting!!

Man did that poll change directions! The only choice for anti-gunners was the 2nd choice and it dropped to 6.3%. All the pro-gun choices are now 93.7%. I think the desire of the people is pretty darn strong...

What's your position on citizens carrying weapons in national parks? * 273052 responses
    42% State laws should apply. Pro
    6.3% It should not be allowed. Anti
    28% Concealed weapons should be allowed in all national parks, regardless of state law. Pro
    24% Concealed weapons and "open carry" should be allowed in all national parks, regardless of state law. Pro
    Last edited by Red Hat; 08-13-2008 at 07:08 PM.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast